Chief of: Operations
Certified Bad Ass.
Ideas are great, but execution is everything. Rob gets things done.
As our Ops Chief, Rob is responsible for all aspects of company performance- from getting work out the door on time to ensuring we’re meeting quarterly objectives.
Rob’s also a bad ass. Prior to joining Quantive he spent the majority of his military career in various Special Forces roles.
Rob (LTC, Retired) commanded a Special Forces A-Team in the 3rd Special Forces Group. He additionally commanded a Special Forces Company in 3rd Group, as well the support company overseeing the 1200 soldiers going through Special Forces Qualification Course.
On a broader level, Rob most recently served as a Strategic Planner for the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC). There he was responsible for national contingency planning throughout the Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
His awards and decorations include the:
- Legion of Merit
- Bronze Star Medal with 4 Oak Leaf Clusters
- Meritorious Service Medal with Oak Leaf Cluster
- Army Commendation Medal with 2 Oak Leaf Clusters
- Army Achievement Medal
- Afghanistan Campaign Medal with 3 service stars
- Iraq Campaign Medal with 2 service stars
- Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal with Arrowhead device
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
- Combat Infantryman’s Badge
- Master Parachutists Badge
- Military Freefall Parachutists Badge
- Special Forces Tab
It’s no wonder, of course, that we value his ability to get it done – almost as much as we value his service.
Rob is married to Jennifer and they have a son, James.
B.S., U.S. Military Academy, West Point
M.S., University of Missouri- Rolla
His father made him memorize the mascot of every D-1 Football Team, spot checking compliance on every family road trip.