Trailing Twelve Months in Quickbooks
We often ask clients to run their Profit and Loss reports for the “trailing twelve month” period. Need some help on actually doing that? Read on:
1. Create the Standard Profit & Loss report (Reports > Company & Financial > Profit & Loss Standard).
2. Change the dates to the year desired (for a calendar year from January 1 to December 31 for the year desired)
3. Change the Columns to Display to Month (as indicated by the arrow below)
4. Optionally, click Collapse to see just the main accounts and one column for each month
Your report will look like this:
– See more at: http://longforsuccess.com/2011/02/04/how-to-create-a-monthly-profit-loss-report-in-quickbooks/#sthash.rgwtWD4u.dpuf